We say “Thank You”
Since we started with our work, we were supported by many persons. This is the place where we would like to say “Thank you” to:
- Frank Bliss, Germany, Ethnologist, he gave some fabulous pictures from Bahariyas past.
- Ineke Hodder and Margot, Cairo/Netherlands, who donated to us the printing for our flyers
- Ursi Meier, Cairo/Switzerland, she sold for us cards on the DEO Basar
- Helmut Six, Germany, and the EAF (Euro-Arabischer Freundschaftskreis e.V.), who published a report about our project in their Panorama.
- Guiseppe Cannizarro, Italy, he helped us with the translation of our italian version
- Maurizio Damiano, Italy, he helped us also with the translation of our italian version
- Nik Barte, Photografer, Italy, who send us a lot of pictures and Videos (visist our facebook site) and who designed the poster for the earth day project.
- Will Tondok, Germany, who recommends us on his website
- Marie Walsh, Canada, she was heavily involved in the organisation of the last years cleanups.
- everyone who put our link on their website or will do this in the futurel
- everyone who visited our NGO shop during their stay in Bahariya
- you, for visiting our website!